Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of your reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good a perception you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, idea patent plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and InventHelp Patent Services won’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a InventHelp New Products company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as possible.